I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 10 March 2011

The Bowline shop, by Stevie Haston


The Bowline climbing shop is in Malta, so if you are visiting and need to replace some gear, it is possible. It’s a well run shop with very nice staff, check it out if you need to.  While I was there Daniel the manager introduced me to Tendon ropes, a brand I was not familiar with. I was given a 10.5 which I have now used
Its very good, having a very robust sheath, which defiantly helps on Malta’s sometimes very abrasive rock. Tendon have an extensive catalogue of ropes some with interesting specs, one for instance has the core protected by an outer core of stainless steel weaving. They have everything from skinny half ropes thru an interesting 9.2 sport rope to caving and rescue ropes. There you go. Check them out!