I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 31 May 2012

King of Kings II, by Stevie prince of darkness Haston.



Five mags have bought a few photos of king of Kings, it would be better, if more bought more. I want to go back to Malta and create more fiendish routes, I need money, ergo...Strangely and even as a surprise to myself, climbing is getting easier, I would like to take advantage of this second wind and try my hardest for the next year, it should be very interesting. And it all came about when I met this guy called Charlie Mephistopholies, and I sold him something, he looked a bit shifty, he wanted my soul, I thought he wanted the new rubber on the sportive boot that everybody thinks is great, so I sold him two, not one, he seemed a bit gullible to me, anyway ever since things have been looking up, or down as I climb mostly upside down now. I just finished an article for Gripped about Roof Climbing.... Anyway if you can help my journey please contact me, Stevie Dorian Haston