I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Saturday 8 September 2012

TDG race starts today by Stevie non starting Haston

(c) Lorenzo Belfrond
The Tor des Géants  race start today! This great mountain race around the valley of Aosta kicks off today and I wish the runners organisers volunteers and sponsors a great time. I personally know this race very well having done the first and a hundred miles of the second, it is one of the most joyous things I have ever done in the mountains. For an account of the first race read here.......
I woke up this morning feeling weird that I wasnt in it as so many friends will be there, then I felt a more rational feeling of relief that I wasnt facing the 200 hundred miles!
Special feelings go towards my suffering friend Beat who a week ago did the Petite Trotte à Leon and with blisters will be lining up for the Tor this morning, you diserve it Beat. Beats feet will be beat!