I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Saturday 8 September 2012

Thinking differently, by Stevie non thinking Haston


These my old rocks! A 55 kg, an 80 kg an the big one we can't weigh! This photo was prompted by Peter Beal saying something about my home made gym, well Peter all that is gold does not glitter! 




When I was young I thought I was not quite right in the head, subsequent years have proved conclusively that its the rest of the world thats out of its collective mind.


When you train with body weight, you get good with body weight. Above body weight is heavier! Unbalanced moves are good, Romanian dead lift is better than normal, round back although dangerous in lifting can be a useful thing to learn for climbing! Many things to learn and they are all in that book published in 1972!