I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Thursday 22 May 2014

Yoga at Explos film Festival in Ax les Thermes, by Stevie Haston


The link between a health mind and body and Yoga is now firmly established in many people, the link between Yoga and excellence in climbing is less understood. But not by me, and not by many of my friends and not by many of the finest climbers in the world. There are four Yoga Kundalini classes and one work shop at the Explos  Film Festival at Ax in Ariege France. The class is taken by Laurence Gouault.Haston who is a Kundalini certified teacher and a proficient climber, an ex pro climber in fact. For more infos on the course here is the link.




Laurence has a developed a specific program for climbers and sports people, which works on mind control and stress management. The classes are suitable for novice and expert and indeed people who simply want to enjoy Kundalini Yoga. 




This is me enjoying my split personality, only half joking. I was just at Mello Bloc where many people enjoyed a very large series of classes and will attend  Adventure Outdoor Fest in San Candido in the Dolimites for some more Yoga, more on that later.