I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Salt Lake fitness scene. by Stevie Haston.


Diet is very important! Training is super important, so how come I am living on beer, and just done a huge sandstone slot canyon in Zion?
Dunno! Fun?


The USA is staggering in certain places, and is a major source of wonderment to me. I have been surrounded by friendly people who have helped me immensely. So I thank them here, all the folk at Liberty Mountain, thank you.


 Sorry for the gratuitous so called funny photos, but I can't resist. Was in a Mexican restaurant, food arrived late, all mixed up, it was a Cheach and Chong film. Being in such a relaxed atmosphere is good for me, but I am in danger of getting too relaxed, so will start training, I promise. 



Had a good day at Maple with some nice folk, I did seven pitches in the end, which seemed hard after the 20 mile hike in Zion, and the 21 abseils. Maple was full of lots of fit people climbing well, it was inspiring. Thanks every body.